The fire poker works excellent to stir up the fire, and a basic shovel for removing the logs. Easy to Assemble: No worry about the assembling.
Your experience with ComfyHome should not be frustrating or time-consuming. Only the frame requires a 5-minute assembly with our easy-to-understand manual.
Ease of use fireplace tools work perfectly for your fireplace, matching with both wood-burning stove and gas chimney. Durable & Sturdy Construction: Made of premium iron and coated with high-temperature resistance iron powder. The heavy-duty metal body of the stand and tools provide reliable durability easily withstands the heat of fire.
This sturdy fireplace tools set can serve your indoor/outdoor fireplace, stone stove, or wood stove for a long time. Aesthetic Design for Space-Saving Storage: Elegantly crafted with classic design complements your hearth or outdoor fire pit and fits perfectly with your existing house décor.The integrated hooks on the top of the frame keep every tool organized while saving space. This fireplace toolset meets all your needs in the cold winter for the family. Blends In Any Fireplace Easily: Coated with extra black paint for a smoother look, the set is made to fit in most of the fireplace, if you are going for a nice fire place assecories sets to your newly built fireplace, this COMFYHOME fireplace tool set will be the special addition. 31.89"×9.84"×9.84. 32.09"×8.46"×7.28. Discover this Comfy Fireplace Tools Set for your Lovely Winter! Nice fireplace tools are essential, but good and functional ones are hard to find. To be simple or to be ornate? That's a question; however, ComfyHome brings this 5-Piece Classical Twisted Fireplace Toolset as a perfect solution. 13.55lbs Heavy Duty Tool Set. Made of premium iron and coated with high-temperature resistance iron powder. Made for fireplace usage, no easily frayed or worn out, perfectly designed tool weight for sturdy usage but not too hard-to-lift, everyone could be enjoying playing with fire easily. Came 80% assembled, leaving 20% for extra fun for those who enjoy building things on their own, but no worries if you don't, after all, it only takes 3 steps until fully finished. We offer the best prices around on high quality products. Our E-store includes media such as books, movies, music and games while offering electronics, toys, sporting apparel, clothing, tools, general home, garden items and more.
We are always working hard to ensure your package arrives as soon as possible. We do not accept P. Please provide a physical address. We try our very best to make sure every customer is completely satisfied.
If there's a problem, message us! We're happy to help. This item is in the category "Home & Garden\Home Improvement\Heating, Cooling & Air\Fireplaces & Stoves\Pokers, Tools & Sets".The seller is "elix_store" and is located in this country: US. This item can be shipped to United States.